Аэлар: Сказание первое

Объявление

Рейтинг: +18 | nc-21;
Система: эпизодическая.
- Путеводитель по Аэлару (для новичков и не только) -

1179 год, весна.

Снег тает, появились первые цветы. Солнце припекает всё жарче, природа просыпается ото сна. Время браться за дело и засевать поля или же чаще гулять в тени деревьев.

Прогонит ли эта весна зимнюю печаль?

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Аэлар: Сказание первое » Библиотека » Организации

Организации

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 77

СПИСОК СУЩЕСТВУЮЩИХ НЫНЕ ОРГАНИЗАЦИЙ:

1. Башня магов
- гильдии магов.
2. Храм
- школы, лечебницы, приюты и библиотеки при церквях;
- Орден Цепей.
3. Стражи
4. Тайная Канцелярия
5. Гвардия Изенгоста
6. Маги Изенгоста
7. Орден Первозданной Чистоты эльфы
8. Лиентирларлиентэ эльфы
9. Кровавый Молот гномы
10. Наследники Рата гномы
11. Братство Пиратов
12. Бароны Севера оборотни
13. Гильдия лесорубов
14. Тринадцать Клинков Пиратских Островов
15. Чёрное Солнце Икфу
16. Шёлковая Стража Икфу
17. Дети Фиерсанара оборотни
18. Волки Тёмной Луны
19. Орден Орто Инис
20. Вольные Клинки

21. Здесь может быть Ваша организация! (если в ней состоят два и более игроков)

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the final part :) I deal with such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

Why are you determined to help your clients achieve the body of their dreams and

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

Hello. And Bye.

Hello. And Bye.

Dear users, I present the site gg.gg/12kvbm On this site you can download new hentai for free. And for those who wish, there is the opportunity to create their own topics for the exchange of hentai with other users - gg.gg/12kvbm

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
My Litecoin Address: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Send me Litecoin. Please. God bless you! Thanks.

Hello. And Bye.

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

great issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What might you recommend in regards to your put up that you made some days ago? Any sure?

Asking questions are truly nice thing if you are not understanding something entirely, however this paragraph offers pleasant understanding yet.

Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges. It was truly informative. Your site is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

It's actually a great and useful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

What's up everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site, and article is in fact fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting such articles.

Hi there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological world everything is existing on net?

Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article! It is the little changes that produce the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

Hello there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Cheers!

What's up to all, it's in fact a nice for me to go to see this site, it contains important Information.

I am curious to find out what blog system you are using? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest site and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Вы здесь » Аэлар: Сказание первое » Библиотека » Организации

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно